Sunday, July 15, 2007

Iris Love Speaks on the Doxie Color Issue

Here's the third and final installment of our new video releases featuring New York socialite, Guggenheim heiress, and dachshund world personality Iris Love. Never afraid to voice her opinion, Iris speaks her mind about the current piebald/double-dapple and mini versus standard controversies in the doxie world.


Iris Love on The Dachshund "Color" Issue and the "Mini/Standard" Controversy

Come back soon! We'll have more videos soon!

2 comments:

rongregory said...

I was surprised by Iris Love's appearance in a movie that promotes dog racing. When I purchased my dachshund from Ms. Love, she required me to sign a document in which I agreed to refrain from involving my pet in racing. He appearance in the movie is likely to suggest that she approves of racing dachshunds. She does not approve of the activity for her dogs.

ron gregory

Wiener Takes All: A Dogumentary said...

Well first, I'd take issue with the comment that the film promotes Wiener racing. We tried to take a very neutral position on the matter. If you purchase the DVD you will see a 5 minute segment titled "The Dark Side of Wiener Racing" which details the opposition to racing and covers (quite graphically) the plight of greyhounds. Iris is quite prominent in the piece in her opposition to the races.

Thanks for your comment.
Shane